It’s not just safe and sensible to have the right kit when you’re driving – in much of Europe it’s also the law. To avoid on-the-spot fines when driving abroad in popular European destinations, make sure you have all the compulsory or recommended equipment. Contains NF approved Breathalysers. From 1st July 2012 all vehicles travelling in France must carry a breathalyser “NF” (Norme Française) approved. All contents are manufactured to UK standards where applicable.
The Kit Includes
- 1x Warning Triangle (ECER27)
- 2x High Visibility Jackets (EN471, CE)
- 1x Universal Bulb Kit (E Marked)
- 1x Set of Beam Converters
- 1x GB Sticker
- 1x First Aid Kit (CE)
- 1x Foil Blanket
- 1x Twin Pack of Breathalyzer Tests (NF Approved)
- 1x Compact Carry bag
- A set of beam converters are legally required in EU countries. Converts the vehicle’s beam pattern so it is suitable for left hand drive, so as to not dazzle on coming traffic.
- Contains collapsable warning triangle. Required and recommended in many EU countries, It is advised that you display the triangle at least 45 metres behind your vehicle when you have broken down.
- Contains 2 x High Visibility Jackets. Required and recommended in many EU countries to esnure in the event of a breakdown other road users can clearly see you, so providing additional safety for while out of the car on the road side.
- Contains a Universal Bulb Kit. Suitable for over 95% of cars, ensuring in the case of needing to replace a failed bulb you will have the a bulb to hand. Required and recommended in many EU countries.
- GB Sticker. National stickers are legally required on all cars crossing borders in Europes. Clearly identifies car being from UK.